Friday, July 5, 2013

BIOBOXZ!!!






 Well, I have decided to finally finish my BioBoxz that I used in my classroom this year!  One of my co-teachers had this box on her desk with pictures of her students from a previous year.  My mind instantly starts thinking of a way to make this a fun project for students.  So I played around with it for a while and decided that a biography book would be the perfect fit!

So the BIOBOXZ was born!!  The kids loved working with these and they asked to do it again.  So my teaching partners and I decided that we would each teach a different person from Pa History and each box would be a layer of that person.

 You can find the BIOBOXZ on my TPT store starting today!!!  Want to try it for FREE??? Be the first 5 people to comment below with your email address and I will send it to you!  All I ask that you give it a rating in my TPT store.  Thanks!




3 comments:

  1. These look fantastic!

    cathy@missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea and I think the kiddos will love doing it! Thanks for developing it!!!
    Tchur8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete