Sunday, July 28, 2013

Freebie to Celebrate New Blog Template!!

I have put off updating my blog template all summer!!  YIKES!!  Where does time go?? Thankfully the wonderful people over at Honey Bunch Blog Design were able to help me out.  They have premade templates as well as custom order templates.  They were awesome to work with.  Picked my design, added some extra buttons and BAM!!!  They uploaded it today!!!  All of this in less that 48 hrs!    They are great!!  If you are in need of a new design, head on over!!

To celebrate  my new blog design.  I am giving away my latest TPT  Back to School item....It is a getting to know your students fun project.   What do you think?? First 3 comments will receive this FREE!!!






9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog design! So adorable! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...and your blog! I'm a fairly new follower and can't wait to see more!
    The boxes look fun!

    Terri
    Tchur8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! THanks so much :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles
    mindfulrambles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog design and this idea!! I have nominated you for a Liebster award :) Check out my blog post on how to accept your nomination!!

    http://cupcakesncurriculum.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html
    Jen

    ReplyDelete